Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello from Mia and Black Dog Ranch

Hi everyone, I guess you are wondering why my nose is soooo dirty. Well this past week Ms. Charlene thought all of us would really like a big beef bone and boy was she right! Me and my brothers and sisters chewed on those bones practically all day yesterday and then it dawn on me that if I didn't hide mine at some point Teddie or Mickey was going to take it. So I spent a good deal of time finding just the right spot on the ranch to bury my bone. I found a perfect spot and I'm sure that nobody is going to find it now. Of course Ms. Charlene spotted the place I dug up and bury my bone and I don't think she was real happy with me digging a huge hole in the front yard.....Ms. Charlene loves me more than anything though, thank goodness, so she just laughed at my dirty nose and said she guessed that there are bigger things in life to get all worked up over and it was only dirt anyway.

We spent the rest of our time this past week laying around in the backyard. Teddie kept an eye on the ranch while we soaked up some sunshine. We are sure grateful he keeps an eye on things too because the rest of us got really sleepy laying there in the sun! Talk more soon, Mia

No comments: