Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello From Mia and the Gang

Well another week has gone by and we are all doing fine here at the ranch. I heard Ms. Charlene talking to a nice lady the other day about sending me to dog school. She's suppose to teach me how to go for rides in the truck and not be so nervous. Well that makes me nervous. I just don't think I need to go to dog school so I told Teddie that maybe he should do it instead of me. Ms. Charlene thought that was such a good idea that now Teddie and I both have to go to dog school. Teddie is mad at me for getting him into this whole dog school thing. Ms. Charlene said that everyone she meets at the book signings want to meet us and I really would love to meet all of those wonderful people and give them a big kiss right in the lips, but I just wish the truck wasn't so scary. I'm a good farm dog though, I caught a mole this week and took it up to the front porch for Ms. Charlene to see. She sure did jump around a lot and when she finally was able to catch her breath and scream really loud we all took off to the barn! I guess Ms. Charlene didn't think the mole was as cool as my brothers and sisters did...... Talk more soon, Mia

No comments: