Monday, April 20, 2009

Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Gang

Hi everyone, it's me Mia.

Well I know I'm a little late getting this posted, but Ms. Charlene spent this past week-end in Kansas City at the big Pet Expo and she didn't get back until late last night. As you all know I need Ms. Charlene to help me write these stories so she said we would do it tonight.

I'm sitting on our front porch watching my two brothers "rough-house" each other around. I don't know exactly what that means, but that is what Ms. Charlene calls it when Teddie and Mickey play fight.

Ms. Charlene said she had lots of fun in Kansas City this past week-end and she sold lots of my book to great people that really love animals just like she does. She said that they all wanted to meet me and my brothers and sisters too. She took a picture of her booth so I could show you.

You can see a picture of me and right at the top of the storyboard sitting in the front of the booth. All of my brothers and sisters are on there too!

Ms. Charlene's friend, Ms. Marie had to take care of us while our Mom was in Kansas City. Ms. Marie came over everyday and fed us and gave us cookies and lots of love. We really love Ms. Marie because she is a great doggy & horse sitter! We were sure glad when Ms. Charlene came home last night though, it is always good to have the family back together after a long week-end apart. Well be sure and check out our events calander on the website, we have lots of new stuff coming up in the near future.

Talk more soon,

Mia

No comments: