Monday, July 20, 2009

A Great Children's Book! Stories from Black Dog Ranch; More Stories from Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Gang

Hi Everyone. It's me Mia.
What a wonderful week-end it was. The weather around here has been great! Not too hot and nice and cool in the evenings so we have been doing a lot of playing!!!
Ms. Charlene took a few pictures for you to look at us playing out in the front yard.
Mickey and Teddie always try to be the "cutest" in all the pictures because they think Ms. Charlene will give them extra cookies....and it works because she says she just can't resist those big smiles they give her.
I still think they are just silly boys, they are always wrestling around.
Well, this is starting out to be a pretty interesting week. Ms. Charlene has started bush hogging the pastures for the horses. We don't get to go out there when she is bush hogging because she says that one of us might get hurt so we just sit on the front porch and watch her go around and around on the tractor. Most of us get pretty sleepy watching so in the end we all sleep while Ms. Charlene works here on the ranch making things great for all of us animals that live here. We love her sooooo much and think we are all pretty lucky to be loved by Ms. Charlene.
Well Ms. Charlene is trying to find someone out there to publish my book into the mainstream so we can reach more kids out there that would like to hear my stories. She has been working on that a lot lately so if any of you great people out there know of any publishers or agents, please let me know so I can tell Ms. Charlene.
I guess I better go for now, talk more soon,
Mia

2 comments:

Mackenzie Dean said...

Ah cute story Mia!! I love hearing them all!!

Kristie C Jones said...

Thank you Mackenzie, I love hearing from everyone....it's the only way I know people are reading my stories!
Mia