Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Bunch

Hi everyone. It's me Mia.
Well I hope everyone has had a great July Fourth Holiday week-end. We are very proud to be American Dogs and it has certainly been a great week-end here at the ranch. The weather cooled way down and we were able to get out in the yard and play play play!
We got lots of treats this week-end and some new chew bones. Here's Betty showing off her new chew bone.
Ms. Charlene went on one of those trail rides with her best friend Ms. Marie while me and the others stayed here at the ranch digging some really big holes in the yard to bury our new chew bones.
I don't think Ms. Charlene was very happy about all the new holes we dug up while she was gone, but she said she guessed if you give a dog a bone they will bury it at some point! Ms. Charlene sure does know how we dogs think. We can't help ourselves!
Well I hope everyone remembers our friend Jake here on our Blog he still needs a home. I hope everyone remembers to buy one of our books too!
Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: