Monday, October 26, 2009

Black Dog Ranch - Mia and the Gang

Hi everyone. It's me Mia.
I'm sitting on my favorite bench on the front porch taking it easy. It has been a very busy week here at the ranch. Ms. Charlene has a new job besides taking care of all of us. She is going to sell insurance and has to study for a test. Boy I sure am glad we don't have to study for test too. I remember how hard it was for me to learn how to walk on a lease and ride in the truck.
Ms. Charlene says it is good for all of us to learn new things. I'm not sure I understand why so I'll just sit here and enjoy the view because I do know how lucky we are to have such a great place to live!
Sugar is still getting use to the farm and Ms. Charlene is getting used to Sugar. Ms. Charlene said Sugar is VERY hyper and frisky and she will need a lot more training before she can compare to the trail horse that Precious has been over the years. Ms. Charlene said she will at least give her a chance and spend extra time working with her.
Well don't forget to order a copy of my book, "Stories from Black Dog Ranch" or tell a friend about it. You can order it on my website; http://www.blackdogrescueranch.com/ or go to barnesandnoble.com
I better go for now. Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: