Monday, January 18, 2010

Stories From Black Dog Ranch - Mia and the Gang


Hi everyone.  It's me Mia. 
Sorry I am a little late up-dating my blog, but Ms. Charlene has been busy helping out her sister Karen who just got home from having a "foot" operation.
I told Teddie and Molly we sure are lucky that none of our feet need to be fixed cause I sure wouldn't want it to effect all the digging I've been doing. (see the dirt on my nose?)
 Ms. Charlene has been talking to some nice people in other towns about going there with my book so we are hoping that she will get some book signings set up and she can let other people know about us and our awesome book, Stories from Black Dog Ranch.  Remember to pick up a copy if you don't already have one.  Not only does the sale of our book help out here at the ranch, but we donate part of the proceeds from our book to other animal shelters and reading programs out there too!  

Ms. Charlene says we all need to watch over each other and help each other out just like Willa and Betty are doing here. You know if everyone does their part this world will be a better place for everyone!
Well I guess I better go for now.
Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: