Friday, January 2, 2009

Greetings From the Gang at Black Dog Ranch!

Well we are starting a brand new year at Black Dog Ranch and Mia has decided that she would like to share some of her stories of day to day life here at the ranch. She said that everyone would rather hear from her than Ms. Charlene (Kristie) so I guess that's the way it should be.... Hi, it's me Mia It is the second day of a new year here at the ranch. It is nice outside today and my brothers and sisters and I have been very busy all morning trying to convince the horses that they would rather run around in the pasture while we chase after them than eat their hay that was delivered earlier this week. Ms. Charlene does not allow us to actually chase them in the pasture, (because somebody could get stepped on), so we run up and down the fence and bark and bark and bark. They don't seem to pay any attention to us after a couple of hundred barks. Teddie went with Ms. Charlene this morning to the end of our driveway to replace our mailbox. Someone keeps knocking it down??? I think Teddie felt kind of bad because he didn't bark and scare the person who did it. Ms. Charlene told Teddie it was ok, she still loved him very much and told him he was still special. Well I better go for now, this sunny day is making me sleepy. Talk to ya soon, Mia

No comments: