Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello From Mia and the Gang

Well it's been a week or so since I have up-dated you on stuff going on here at the ranch. We have been pretty busy around here. Ms. Charlene went up to the big city (St. Louis) yesterday and they put her on TV to talk about me, my brothers and sisters and our book "Stories From Black Dog Ranch". Ms. Charlene said it was a great opportunity to let people know about our book. She said they wanted me to be on TV too, but I didn't go. I can't seem to get use to riding in the truck. Of course I would have loved giving all those wonderful people at Fox 2 TV a big slobbery kiss right in the nostril or eye or something, but I'm scared of the "truck monster". Ms. Charlene said it was o.k., I'm just a little farm dog and we are going to work on the whole scary truck thing, a little at a time.......(I hope it's just to the end of the driveway for now). Talk more soon, Mia

No comments: