Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello from Mia

Hi everyone, well it's been a very busy week. Ms. Charlene has spent a lot of time making sure everyone stays warm here at the ranch. We had our first snow of the year and Ms. Charlene was so worried about all of us getting to cold. I don't know what the big deal was because my brothers, sisters and I thought it was great fun to race around the farm in all of that snow. I rolled in it too. One of the silly Horses, Smokey, was playing in the snow too, but he got a little carried away and pulled a muscle in his leg. Ms. Charlene had the horse doctor come out and look at him. Now Smokey has to take some medicine for a few days, but the doctor said he would be fine. I don't think he really minds taking his medicine because Ms. Charlene hides it in Molasses. I think that stuff smells funny, but he says it taste great. Well guess I better go for now. Talk more soon! Mia

No comments: