Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello from Mia and Black Dog Ranch

Well another week has gone by and it's still very cold here in southeastern Missouri. We are all doing fine and Ms. Charlene has handed out extra cookies and biscuits to help keep us warm. We are going to have a lot of cool stuff going on this coming week. MS. CHARLENE (KRISTIE C. JONES) IS GOING TO BE ON CHANNEL 5 KSDK TV in St. Louis Friday, January 30th at 12:00 noon to talk to Jennifer Blome about our book "Stories From Black Dog Ranch". Then the very next day on Saturday, January 31st from 11:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. Ms. Charlene will be at the IMPERIAL SEED & FEED STORE in Imperial, Missouri to sell and sign copies of our book. We hope all of you will come out on Saturday to the book signing because Ms. Charlene (Kristie) would love to see everyone and tell you all about me and my brothers and sisters here back at the ranch. I better go for now, hope you tune in Friday for the TV show and come to the Book Signing on Saturday! Mia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to go to your book signing but would love to buy a copy of your book and have you sign it. I have a dog blog http://hudson-imkindofabigdeal.blogspot.com and really enjoyed hearing about your book you wrote on the news today. My blog tries to help dogs who need homes and to be rescued and also tries in a humorous way to educate people about puppy mills and how to be a good dog owner. COme by and check it out and I will email you about the book. Great blog and love your LOVE OF ANIMALS. Hudson and Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi, I rescued a little dog last week and if I can't find a home for her in the next couple of weeks, could I bring her to you? All my animals are rescue animals...right now we are completely full at my farm and can't take another animal and the adoption centers in our area are completely full. She is a very sweet timid pomeranian mix. We are supposed to have a woman come look at her today. She has her vaccinations and with the exception of being malnourished, she is healthy. I just want to make a back up plan for her to make sure she is taken care of. Please e-mail me at cruhmann@mineralarea.edu thank you very much.