Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello From Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Gang

Hi Everyone, wow it has been a very busy week! Ms. Charlene said the TV interview with Jennifer Blome from KSDK Channel 5 went great (Jennifer is awesome cause she loves dogs too!) and the book signing on Saturday went great. Ms. Charlene said she got to meet lots of really nice people and talk to them about their own wonderful pets. Ms. Charlene also got to talk to the wonderful people at Animal Talk Naturally Radio, Dr. Jeannie Thomason and Dr. Kim Bloomer today. They are veterinarians (I'm kind of afraid of doctors, it makes my ears tremble when I have to go see them), but Ms. Charlene assured me that Dr. Kim and Dr. Jeannie are very nice and care a great deal about all of us and our well being. If you get a chance, go check out their website and in the near future we will have some of their shows on our website for all of you animal lovers out there to purchase. Also, I have kind of a boyfriend now, his name is Hudson and he is a really handsome Boxer. He has his own website too and I want you all to go check it out. http://hudson-imkindofabigdeal.blogspot.com His Mom is a huge supporter of all the rescue dogs out there so stop by and tell them how much you appreciate their efforts! Well I better go for now, talk more soon, Mia

2 comments:

Hudson said...

Thanks for the shout out to my blog. I have a special thanks back at you on my blog under the lemonade/award post. It's easy to copy to your blog. Much success to you with your fabulous books. Your secret admirer, Hudson (I'm Kind Of A Big Deal)

Kristie C Jones said...

Thanks, I'll do it!
Mia & Kristie