Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Bunch

Hi everyone, it's me Mia,

I'm making a silly face for Ms. Charlene and the camera. Ms. Charlene says I'm cute no matter what kind of face I make though.

Well our new fence is almost done. Ms. Charlene and Ms. Marie have worked on it several times this past week and they only have a little of it left to finish. I heard Ms. Charlene saying to Ms. Marie she will be glad when that happens cause she is getting really tired of fence building. She must think we are worth it though because she keeps telling all of us how much she loves us and how important we all are.

Lots of other things are going on around here too. Ms. Charlene came home from work the other day and a little dog, which is now named Angel. She looks a lot like a wirehair terrier breed. Ms. Charlene doesn't know how she ended up down there on the road, but she figured that someone decided that they just didn't want her anymore and dumped her off. That makes Ms. Charlene very sad and mad too! She said that dogs don't have a choice about how they end up in these situations and it is such a shame because all we dogs ever want or ask for is to be loved and in return we give love unconditionally.

So if anyone out there is looking for a new best friend please contact Ms. Charlene at her website; blackdogrescueranch.com. Angel is sure to bring amazing blessings to any family willing to give her a second chance!

Well Ms. Charlene is going to have a busy week next week and I guess that means me too. The Children's Hospital in St. Louis has ask Ms. Charlene to come and read my book to all of the kids that are staying there until they get well. Ms. Charlene is very excited to tell them all about "Stories from Black Dog Ranch" and us back here at the ranch. The Life Center where older people live in St. Louis also wants Ms. Charlene to come and tell them about my book and the really cool part of this one is they want me to come too! I can't wait to see all of those nice people and maybe give them a big kiss.

Talk more soon,

Mia

3 comments:

Hudson said...

I sure hope you find a forever home for this precious dog. I have a foster dog that we are fostering for a month then giving back to the Humane Society by my house that is a NO KILL facility. I keep praying for a loving family to find their way to this gentle dog who just wants a family to love. I gave you an award on my blog today so you have to go to my blog today to check it out. Have a fabulous day and keep up the amazing work you do with animals. I'm a fan for sure.....

Kristie C Jones said...

Thank you sooooo much, I appreciate all your support and encouragement! Mia and I also hope that we can find a loving home for this precious angel, yours too.
Thanks again and I'll check it out.

Geno said...

Hi this is Geno. I have a dog named Buddy.