Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mia and the Black Dog Ranch Bunch

Hi everyone, it's me Mia.
Boy I have been really tired this week from all the activity last week so I am just taking it easy on the front porch. I was suppose to go with Ms. Charlene to Edwardsville Illinois to a Book Signing at the Smug Mutts Booth (They make really cool treats and accessories for us dogs), but I told Ms. Charlene that I would rather stay here on the farm with my brothers and sisters. She said that was perfectly alright and said I have been such a good dog I deserved a week-end off.
Here's a picture of our new friends with Ms. Charlene, Sarah & Brian from the http://www.thesmugmutt.com/. Jaxxson and Parker are two of the four wonderful rescue dogs that live with Sarah and Brian. What an awesome family to have given so many second chances to such deserving dogs!
I think Jaxxson and Parker are sooooo handsome. After I saw their picture I told Ms. Charlene that I wish I would have gone with her so I could have met them.
Ms. Charlene has been busy this week-end taking care of Precious, one of the horses here at the ranch. Precious has a sore foot and Ms. Charlene has been soaking her foot in a big bucket of yucky stuff.
Ms. Charlene has had someone out here about every other day this week checking on Precious so I am sure she will be fine. Ms. Charlene sure does take good care of us here at the ranch.
She says we should all look out for each other. After all isn't that what a family is suppose to do for each other?
Well I better go for now, we will post some of our upcoming events this coming week to let everyone know where we will be presenting my book, Stories from Black Dog Ranch, in the next couple of months.
Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: