Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mia & the Black Dog Ranch Gang

Hi everyone it's me Mia,
WOW, this has been a very busy week! This picture is of me and my new friend Becca. She is a student at Roosevelt Elementary and we are riding on my float in the Farmington Country Days Parade. You can see Teddie behind me. We had a lot of fun and there were tons of people and kids there to watch!
Here are some pictures that show all the people and kids on my float and Ms. Charlene sitting on the front porch. Gena Faulkner, the artist of my book did a great job designing our float!
Ms. Charlene said we were so lucky to have such great families ride with us on our float. Here is a picture of the Carducci family that have open their home and hearts to a rescued dog named Madison. This family believes in second chances and all of us here at the Black Dog Ranch think they are the greatest!
Here is a picture of the Boyer family. They came out to ride on my float and to support the ranch too! Ms. Marie is sitting in the background holding her grandson, he loves all of us here at black dog ranch!
Finally here is a picture of me with Ms. Darla. I love her soooooo much. Ms. Charlene says she doesn't know what she would do without good friends like Ms. Darla. She was there all day talking to the kids at Country Days and selling my book for me while I went to the Fox Paw Pal Festival in Arnold and got to meet some of the kids Ms. Charlene has been reading my book to. So a great big thank you to Ms. Darla, Ms. Terri and Ms. Julie for taking care of things while me and Ms. Charlene are visiting other children. It was a great week-end and I will be posting my posters on my comments page that they kids from Seckman made for me when I was there last week so don't forget to check the comments page.
Well I better go for now. Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: