Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Dog Rescue Ranch - Mia and the Gang

Hi Everyone. It's me Mia.
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We certainly did here at the ranch. We even got extra treats and two whole packs of hotdogs! I don't know why they call them hotdogs because they don't look anything like me and my brothers and sisters, but they sure do taste good!
Ms. Charlene had a wonderful time at the Freer Elementary school last week too. Her sister Karen went to the school with her and got to meet some really cool kids. She took lots of pictures too.
Ms. Charlene said that the kids had lots of questions about all of us back here at the ranch and they really wanted to meet all of us too! We told Ms. Charlene that we would love to meet the kids and would be happy to give them lots of licks and tail wags. Going to different schools and telling the kids about our Book, "Stories from Black Dog Ranch" is Ms. Charlene's favorite thing to do! She hopes there are more schools that would like to hear about us and our book this school year too.
Well I guess I better go for now, talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: