Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black Dog Ranch - Mia and the Gang

Hi everyone. It's me Mia.
Well it has certainly gotten cold this past week. Of course we don't mind the cold weather because it makes me and my brothers and sisters frisky and playful.
Ms. Charlene says it just makes her bones stiff.
I guess everyone is getting ready for Christmas and we are making a list of stuff we would like Santa to bring to the ranch. Willa and Betty said that they have been extra good this year and they will probably get everything on their list this year. They said that the rest of us have been digging in Ms. Charlene's yard too much and that she is probably going to tell Santa that we haven't been very good. I think Ms. Charlene loves us so much that she won't tell on us!
I sure hope that everyone buys one of our Books because it would make a great gift for any child or animal lover out there and besides that Ms. Charlene donates part of the proceeds from our book to animal shelters and children's reading programs! Be sure and visit my website; www.blackdogrescueranch.com and order your copy of our book today.
Talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: