Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black Dog Rescue Ranch - Mia and the Gang

Hi everyone. It's me Mia.
Well it is getting closer and closer to Christmas around here and I keep telling Teddie, Mickey and Molly I think I can hear Santa's sleigh and his rain deer every once in awhile.
Teddie said that I am silly because Santa knows how to sneak around and not let anyone see him or hear him, but I still think I saw him just last night.
Charlie is getting into the Christmas spirit this year. He posed for Ms. Charlene to get a picture of him in his new Santa Hat. Maggie told him she wasn't going to put the hat on, but she would be glad to share in all the treats in his Christmas Stocking!
I hope everyone remembers to order a copy of our book "Stories from Black Dog Ranch" for that special someone on their Christmas list this year. You can go to our website; wwwblackdogrescueranch.com or you can order it on Barnesandnoble.com too.
Well I better go for now
talk more soon,
Mia

No comments: